Digital Motor Checker EMC-38
- Insulation Resistance (IR) Measurement
- Identify open and short circuits / loose connections in a winding coil
- Identify inter turn shorts.
- Detect rotor bar problems without dismantling the rotor
- Inductance of the winding with respect to different positions for rotor for detecting blow holes or cracks in the rotor bars.
- Simple operation, accurate & quick assessment of motor condition.
- Shock Proof Rubber Casing
Fast Checks of On-Line Motors :
EMC-38 is a Digital portable diagnostic tool for Electrical Engineer and is used for quick on - site checks of electric motor and other three - phase machines. A reduction in machine performance, such as inefficient operation or tripping of overloads, may indicate mechanical or electrical faults. If the fault is electrical the EMC-38 will immediately detect it, without having to dismantle the equipment.
The instruments has three separate operating modes to measure different types of faults like fully insulation, open circuits / loose connections, short circuits and rotor defects. Motor insulation is tested with a high voltage at 500V & 1000V DC supplied by the instrument.
- Display:3 1/2 LCD
- Temp. Range : 0- 55oC
- Size : 210x125x65
- Weight : 1000gms
- Power : 1.5V x 6 AA size Cells
Standard Supply :
- Motor Checker EMC-38,
- Test Leads (Clips)-1set,
- Batteries-6 no.s,
- Test & Calibration Report with Warranty/ Guarantee Certificate,
- Manual & Carry Case.