Digital Sound Level Meter SL-4010
We are offering our clients a wide range of excellent quality Digital Sound Level Meter. This level meter is manufactured by our professionals with high precision using high quality raw material and progressive technology. It helps in accommodation of sound level produced by machines and is used for health safety purposes in industries. Further, this Mini Digital Sound Level Meter can be availed by our prestigious clients in varied specifications as per their requirement at pocket friendly price.
Clear display screen
General Specifications :
- This Unit Conforms To The Iec651 Type 2, Ansi Si.4 Type 2 For Sound Level Meter Has Been Designed To Meet The Measurement Requirements Of Safety Engineering's, Health, Industrial Safety Offices And Sound Quality Control In Various Environment.
- Range From 30Db To 130Db At Frequencies Between 31.5Hz And 8Khz.
- Display With 0.1B Steps On A 4-Digits LCD
- With Two Equivalent Weighted Sound Pressure Levels, A & C
Electrical Specifications :
- Standard applied IEC651 type 2, ANSI S1.4 type 2
- Frequency range 31.5Hz -8KHz
- Measuring level range 30 - 130dB
- Frequency weighting A/C
- Microphone 1/2 inch electrical condenser microphone
- Calibration Electrical calibration with the internal oscillator (1kHzsine wave)
- Display LCD
- Digital display 4 digits
- Resolution 0.1 dB
- Display Up data 0.5 sec.
- Times weighting FAST (125mS), SLOW (1 sec.)
- Level ranges Lo: 30-100dB
- Accuracy + 1.5dB (under reference conditions)
- Alarm function OVER is shown when input is out of range
- Maximum hold Hold readings the Maximum Value, with decay< 1dB/3minutes.
- Power supply One 9V battery, 006P or IEC 6F22 or NEDA 1604.
- Power life About 50hrs (alkaline battery)
- Operation temperature 0oC to 40oC (32oF to 140oF)
- Operation humidity 10 to 90% RH
- Storage temperature -10oC to 60oC (14oF to 140oF)
- Storage humidity 10 to 75% RH
- Dimensions 210 (L) x 55(W) x 32 (H)mm
- Weight 230g (including battery)
- Accessories 9Vbattery, carry case, Instruction manual