Digital Motor Checker EMC-38
- Insulation Resistance (IR) Measurement
- Identify open and short circuits / loose connections in a winding coil
- Identify inter-turn shorts.
- Detect rotor bar problems without dismantling the rotor
- Inductance of the winding with respect to different positions for rotor for detecting blow holes or cracks in the rotor bars.
- Simple operation, accurate & quick assessment of motor condition.
- Shock Proof Rubber casing
- Low battery Indication
Fast Checks of On-Line Motors:
EMC-38 is a Digital portable diagnostic tool for Electrical Engineer and is used for quick on - site checks of electric motor and other three - phase machines.
A reduction in machine performance, such as inefficient operation or tripping of overloads, may indicate mechanical or electrical faults. If the fault is electrical the EMC-38 will immediately detect it, without having to dismantle the equipment.
The instruments has three separate operating modes to measure different types of faults like fully insulation, open circuits / loose connections, short circuits and rotor defects. Motor insulation is tested with a high voltage of 500V & 1000V DC supplied by the instrument.
Insulation resistance:0-200M ohms at 500V DC+/-(2%+1digit), 0.1M ohms resolution 0-2000M ohms at 1000V DC+/-(2%+1digit), 0.1Mohms resolution
Resistance: Range Resolution
0-200milli ohms 0.10milli ohms
0-2 ohms 0.001ohms
0-20 ohms 0.01 ohms
0-200 ohms 0.10 ohms
Inductance: 0-2mH 0.001mH
* Display:3Ã½ LCD * Temp.Range:0- 55ÃºC * Size: 210x125x65 * Weight:1000gms * Power:1.5V x 6 AA size Cells
(Optional Accessory : Rechargeable Battery Pack with Charger)
1) Motor Checker EMC-38,
2) Test Leads (Clips)-1set,
3) Batteries-6 no.s,
4) Test & Calibration Report with Warranty/ Guarantee Certificate,
5) Manual &
6) Carry Case.