Analog Motor Checker
Product Code : MCM-13
Brand Name : MCM INSTRUMENTS
Analog Motor Checker EMC-25
Fast Check of On-Line Motors:
- Insulation Resistance Measurement (IR)
- Identifies Open & Short Circuits / Loose Connections in a Winding Coil.
- Identifies inter-turn shorts
- Detects Rotor Bar Problems without dismantling the Rotor.
- Inductance of the Winding with respect to different positions for Rotor for detecting Blow Holes or Cracks in the Rotor Bars.
- Simple Operation, Accurate & Quick assessment of Motor Condition.
- Shock Proof Rubber Casing.
- EMC-25 is a portable diagnostic tool for Electrical Engineer and is used for quick on site checks of electric three-phase machines.
- A reduction in machine performance, such as inefficient operation or tripping of overloads, may indicate mechanical or electrical faults. If the fault is electrical the EMC-25 will immediately detect it, without having to dismantle the equipment.
- The EMC-25 may also be used to check quality and condition of motors which have been in storage before they are installed.
- The instrument has three separate operating modes to measure different types of fault like fully insulation, open Circuits / Loose Connections, Short Circuits & Rotor defects. Motor Insulation is Tested with High Voltage at 500V DC Supplied by the Instrument.
* Insulation Resistance(IR) :0 -20 M Ohms at 500 V DC, 0.25 mA Max * Resistance: 0 - 60 Ohms, ( 0 - 0.2 ohms in Rannge 6) * Inductance: 0 -300 mH (0 - 1mH in Range 6) *Battery Test: Condition of batteries indicated on meter * Set: Electronic zero set for instrument * Power Source: 6 x AA size cells * Dimensions: 210 x 125 x 65 mm * Operating temperature: 0 - 55 deg, C * Weight : 1000 Grams
1) Motor Checker EMC-25,
2) Test Leads (Clips)-1set,
3) Batteries-6 no.s,
4) Test & Calibration Report with Warranty/ Guarantee Certificate,
5) Manual &
6) Carry Case.